If you use Google Classroom, you can assign an IXL skill right from the skill’s practice page!
To assign a skill with Google Classroom:
- Sign in to your IXL account.
- Navigate to the skill you’d like to share and click on it.
- In the Share box in the lower right, click on the green Google Classroom icon (). (Not signed in to your Google account yet? You’ll be prompted to after you click on the icon.)
- If you have more than one class, select the class you’d like to share the skill with.
- From the list of actions, select Create assignment.
- Click GO.
- Enter a title and any other details you want to add, such as instructions or due date.
- Click ASSIGN. (Clicking the drop-down arrow offers two other options: SCHEDULE or SAVE DRAFT.)
- Click VIEW to see the assignment and updates from your class.