To set up your parental controls to allow access to IXL, all you have to do is add our website to your list of approved sites.
On your iPad or iPhone:
- Go to Settings > Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Enter your Screen Time passcode.
- Tap Content Restrictions.
- Tap Web Content.
- Tap Allowed Websites only and enter ie.ixl.com.
Once you add IXL to your list of allowed sites, your child should be able to sign in and practise skills! If you are still having trouble, please contact email@example.com.