To add a student to your master roster:
- Sign in to your administrator account.
- On the Account management tab, hover over Roster and select Students from the drop-down menu.
- Click Add a student, which is located in the upper-right corner.
- Enter the student's information.
- Click Submit to create the new student account.
If you would like to upload a larger list of students, select Upload roster from the Roster tab drop-down menu. For detailed instructions on how to upload a roster, check out the Set up your account roster quick-start guide or watch our how-to video.
On your Licence info tab, there is a summary to let you know how many student accounts are in use. If you have used all of your accounts, you will not be able to add new students to the roster. To add more student accounts to your site licence, contact your IXL account manager.
Your account manager’s contact information is also available on your Licence info page, under the Contact us heading.